In 2007 Tom Aageson and I launched the Global Center for Cultural Entrepreneurship; our mission was – and is – to provide cultural and creative entrepreneurs with access to resources, mentors, investors, guidance, support. This year we have relaunched the organization as Creative Startups.
Creative Startups is both a not-for-profit organization that provides guidance and support to communities building their creative economy, and an accelerator for entrepreneurial teams in the creative industries.
The CS Accelerator has been widely praised by participating entrepreneurs, investors, and mentors. Participants who apply and are accepted:
- Work 1 on 1 with a stellar Mentor from your industry
- Have access to all 40 of our world class Mentors, and our global network
- Craft a profitable business model, reach new customers
- Connect to industry leaders and open doors to bigger markets
- Network with visionary creatives, founders of iconic brands, & CEO’s
- Pitch to our network of Investors excited to support creative ventures.
To read more about the accelerator, visit the CS website.